DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Building Wood Folding Stools(an Update) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/74087-building-wood-folding-stools-update.html)

Lawrence L'Hote October 21st 04 07:15 PM

Building Wood Folding Stools(an Update)

You might have already seen over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking some
pictures and posts about my present mood about building another batch of
those wood folding stools. Over there it seems there is some interest and
I've received some good feedback. I have almost completely redone the
webpage describing my current building procedure. I'm in the process of
modifying the procedure to make wood folding side tables and will get back
to you when I get one put together. FWIW
http://home.mchsi.com/~larrylhote/stool/stool.htm

Larry

Brikp October 21st 04 09:03 PM

Larry - My folks have a set of similar design folding chairs. They are the
best folding chairs I have ever seen. I cant find anything like them new.
They were originally church chairs or something. They fold completely flat
as it appears your stool does. One of the projects on my project list is to
measure up this chair and make a set for myself.