DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Political speech (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/73666-re-political-speech.html)

Bob Schmall October 18th 04 03:18 PM

Political speech

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing." Edmund Burke (?)

"Anonymous" wrote in message
news:pan.2004.10.18.00.45.28.345728@notarealserver .com...
Political speech has its forums all over the place. This, however, is not
one of them.

I have unsubscribed myself because I do not want to deal with politics.
From my perspective, it doesn't matter who gets elected ... if anyone.
Neither major candidate can be trusted, both are too wealthy to have a
clue what their laws are doing to the rest of us.

I, a pawn, have lost interest in the game.

That's it. Good-bye.

Bill

--
http://cannaday.us (genealogy)