DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bench Dog 40-031 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table/Table Saw Extension (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/71526-bench-dog-40-031-promax-cast-iron-router-table-table-saw-extension.html)

furr2ball September 30th 04 04:46 AM

Bench Dog 40-031 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table/Table Saw Extension

Has anyone acquired one of these yet? $339.00 at Woodcrafter $284.00 at
Amazon.
Looks like it would be ideal for my Jet table saw.
Any thoughts?

Furr2ball

Ian Dodd October 1st 04 04:41 PM

I've been thinking about upgrading the rip fence on my Jet TS.
Looking at the Accusquare website, I came across their version of the
Bench Dog you;re considering:

http://www.mulecab.com/products.asp?mnu_Products=3

Of course, it means investing in the new fence so it totals up to more
$, but I've been underwhelmed with the Jet fence.