DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shop Layout utility (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/69619-shop-layout-utility.html)

John Grossbohlin September 21st 04 03:36 AM

Shop Layout utility

For those who might be interested, I found a short article in Woodshop News
that Grizzly.com has a shop layout utility on their site. I found that it
offers various shapes for stationary tools, fixtures, and other items --
anyone with a flat screen TV and/or fireplace in their shop? -- that can be
placed on a floor plan that you create. I drew my current shop with the
utility and found that it would give you a good representation without a lot
of work.

John