DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   free plywood (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/686618-free-plywood.html)

ads[_2_] May 13th 21 09:25 AM

free plywood

Or you check out a Craig's List about a free truckload of plywood:
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/z...320922566.html

pyotr filipivich May 13th 21 04:23 PM

free plywood

I've been around college campuses too long.

I saw the subject line "free plywood" and thought "Right on!"
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.

[email protected] May 14th 21 02:47 AM

free plywood

On Thu, 13 May 2021 03:25:01 -0400, ads wrote:

Or you check out a Craig's List about a free truckload of plywood:
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/z...320922566.html

Bon Jour!