Woodworking (rec.woodworking) Discussion forum covering all aspects of working with wood. All levels of expertise are encouraged to particiapte.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 28th 20, 09:55 PM posted to rec.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Dec 2020
Posts: 2
Default Everyone

come
to
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net










Kristjan

  #2   Report Post  
Old December 29th 20, 12:40 AM posted to rec.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Dec 2016
Posts: 2,165
Default Everyone

On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:55:46 -0800 (PST), Kristjan Robam
wrote:

come
to
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net

I think not.
  #3   Report Post  
Old December 29th 20, 03:11 AM posted to rec.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Dec 2020
Posts: 2
Default Everyone

kirjutas teisipäev, 29. detsember 2020 kl 01:41:01 UTC+2:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:55:46 -0800 (PST), Kristjan Robam
wrote:

come
to
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net

I think not.


Please, You and others, do it it - for good.
The place is well above the existing ones.







Kristjan
  #4   Report Post  
Old December 29th 20, 03:37 AM posted to rec.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 14,497
Default Everyone

On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 9:11:13 PM UTC-5, Kristjan Robam wrote:
kirjutas teisipäev, 29. detsember 2020 kl 01:41:01 UTC+2:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:55:46 -0800 (PST), Kristjan Robam
wrote:

come
to
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net

I think not.

Please, You and others, do it it - for good.
The place is well above the existing ones.







Kristjan


Troll much?
  #5   Report Post  
Old December 29th 20, 04:56 AM posted to rec.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Dec 2016
Posts: 2,165
Default Everyone

On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 18:37:03 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 9:11:13 PM UTC-5, Kristjan Robam wrote:
kirjutas teisipev, 29. detsember 2020 kl 01:41:01 UTC+2:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:55:46 -0800 (PST), Kristjan Robam
wrote:

come
to
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net

I think not.

Please, You and others, do it it - for good.
The place is well above the existing ones.







Kristjan


Troll much?

^
too

Killfile the dick,


  #7   Report Post  
Old December 31st 20, 07:02 AM posted to rec.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 435
Default Everyone

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 04:54:17 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

Kristjan Robam wrote in news:635b52bd-472c-
:

come
to
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net










Kristjan


Hi,

Can you tell me how to make a pointy stick? How about a FAQ on crowbars?
Where is Luigi, anyway? I haven't seen the Anti-FAQ in years.

Just in case anyone's wondering, I saw a post from Larry Blanchard on
another board. I don't know if he's still reading rec.woodworking.


Once he makes a pointy stick it would please me greatly if he would
sit on it.

I was willing to assume that he was just a misguided soul until he
came up with the sock-puppet.

If I were God there would be a smoking hole right now where he used to
sit.
  #8   Report Post  
Old December 31st 20, 03:54 PM posted to rec.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 14,497
Default Everyone

On Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 1:03:04 AM UTC-5, J. Clarke wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 04:54:17 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:
Kristjan Robam wrote in news:635b52bd-472c-
:

come
to
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net










Kristjan


Hi,

Can you tell me how to make a pointy stick? How about a FAQ on crowbars?
Where is Luigi, anyway? I haven't seen the Anti-FAQ in years.

Just in case anyone's wondering, I saw a post from Larry Blanchard on
another board. I don't know if he's still reading rec.woodworking.

Once he makes a pointy stick it would please me greatly if he would
sit on it.

I was willing to assume that he was just a misguided soul until he
came up with the sock-puppet.

If I were God there would be a smoking hole right now where he used to
sit.


If I were God, I'd do it without the hole. Just gone and forgotten.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Concrete Steps are Done - Thanks Everyone Kate[_5_] Home Repair 19 September 16th 09 02:07 PM
Where has everyone gotten to? Renata Woodworking 27 April 5th 05 09:14 PM
(",) .............. Good News Everyone! .............. [email protected] Metalworking 7 January 27th 05 05:45 PM
Thanks to everyone that's posted answers to my questions this year Dave UK diy 1 December 30th 04 01:43 PM
EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THESE! justme Metalworking 3 June 19th 04 10:16 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"

 

Copyright © 2017