Old November 12th 20, 11:36 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to remove tile glue?

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 1:11:19 PM UTC-6, Jay Pique wrote:

Try googling mastic remover they do have some that claim to be low odor/odor free.

I'm so out of touch with this sort of issue I didn't know to use the term or ask about "mastic".

Thanks All.
Sonny

What will remove the glue from "Mouse Glue Traps". [email protected] Home Repair 5 September 26th 18 10:23 PM
Too remove or not remove rubbery floor glue? Tim S UK diy 5 March 22nd 09 11:01 PM
Old tile - To remove or not to remove... rb608 Home Repair 3 July 12th 06 05:06 AM
Removed vinyl tile... How do I remove glue on concrete slab? Al Kondo Home Repair 5 January 16th 06 12:24 PM
How to remove glue left from old kitchen wall tile?? Steve Home Repair 5 February 11th 05 02:00 AM