DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dremel 732 accessories (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/681325-dremel-732-accessories.html)

nhgoodricch October 26th 20 08:31 PM

Dremel 732 accessories

someone gave me a NEW in the box Dremel 732. No manuals, no attachments... and now it seems there are NO attachments made anymore.
If anyone has a source for accessories, please let me know...

Nick

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...s-3065095-.htm

solticestudio May 1st 21 11:45 PM

Dremel 732 accessories

HI, I have one too but lost my manual in a move. I haven't used it in like 20 years and now I need it and the motor sounds like it's not at full power or bogged down some. I did find a pdf of it online but they want 10$ for it. I just wanted to know if any part of the moter needs oil or greased? I know the hand piece and shaft might need some light oil but would that bog the motor down? What parts were you looking for ? I use just any regular dremel tips. Are you missing the shaft? or the handpiece? I lost my little wrench so just use plyers I think to tighten tips for the hand piece if thats the problem. I'm surprised they dont make these anymore though darn it.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...s-3065095-.htm

[email protected] May 7th 21 06:47 PM

Dremel 732 accessories

On Sat, 1 May 2021 21:45:03 +0000, solticestudio
wrote:

HI, I have one too but lost my manual in a move. I haven't used it in like 20 years and now I need it and the motor sounds like it's not at full power or bogged down some. I did find a pdf of it online but they want 10$ for it. I just wanted to know if any part of the moter needs oil or greased? I know the hand piece and shaft might need some light oil but would that bog the motor down? What parts were you looking for ? I use just any regular dremel tips. Are you missing the shaft? or the handpiece? I lost my little wrench so just use plyers I think to tighten tips for the hand piece if thats the problem. I'm surprised they dont make these anymore though darn it.

Troll, Troll, Troll your boat...