Old October 20th 20, 09:35 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default One Hobby Supports Another, Plus

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 9:32:58 AM UTC-5, Dave in SoTex wrote:

I've had the very same power washer about 7 years now - been a great
machine. Just changed oil yesterday for the first time in memory
[Amsoil Small Engine 10w30].

Dave in SoTex

Good to know. Thanks.

Power washer was delivered to the neighbor 3 doors down. Neighbor called me that it was there. I think UPS screwed up both deliveries.

Threader didn't arrive Friday. Tracking noted UPS "tried to deliver". I was home all day. Picked it up Monday from the access point. The tool is much more beefy than I thought, big hunks of metal and heavy duty. Looking forward to using it, likely tonight. The 2 nut blanks I cut 2 months ago has been soaking in mineral oil since then.

Sonny