DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Observation.... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/680255-observation.html)

Sonny September 24th 20 09:28 PM

Observation....

Got a Woodcraft flier in the mail today. Maybe they have some decent one-handed clamps. I need some.

Front page has a Rikon air cleaner on sale for $130, interesting, but discovered Rikon discontinued this item and Woodcraft has sold out.

Thumbed through the flier.... "Laguna sale prices good 9/4-9/8. Jet sale prices good 9/11-9/21. Other sale prices good 9/1-9/30, 2020."

Actually, I was looking for an excuse to go shopping, rather than mowing my lawn.

Sonny

[email protected] September 25th 20 01:11 AM

Observation....

On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 13:28:12 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

Got a Woodcraft flier in the mail today. Maybe they have some decent one-handed clamps. I need some.

Front page has a Rikon air cleaner on sale for $130, interesting, but discovered Rikon discontinued this item and Woodcraft has sold out.

Thumbed through the flier.... "Laguna sale prices good 9/4-9/8. Jet sale prices good 9/11-9/21. Other sale prices good 9/1-9/30, 2020."

Actually, I was looking for an excuse to go shopping, rather than mowing my lawn.

And you trust voting by mail? ;-)

Look at the date on the flier. I got that one (I think that one) the
middle of last month.

My local Woodcraft had the air cleaner in stock (a pile of them). I
don't think that's a very good one anyway. I was thinking about
buying a second but, IIRC it got panned pretty badly in the ratings.
Maybe that's why it's been discontinued.