Chip off the Ol'Proc

Default Wrestling with Fast Drying Polyurethane

After I have 3 coats of Poly on the wood do I finish with a wax?

The can doesn't have any directions about what to do after.

Also I'm having problems with getting rid of brush marks. Any
suggestions how to make the Fast dry poly more self leveling?
Thanks,
Chip

--
Chip Off the O'l Proc