Old July 28th 20, 11:49 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default need a drill press ?

https://filsonauction.hibid.com/lot/...q=&ref=catalog

Old July 29th 20, 12:09 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 6:45:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
https://filsonauction.hibid.com/lot/...q=&ref=catalog

Tell them to wait while I build an addition.
Old July 29th 20, 12:23 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 16:09:38 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 6:45:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
https://filsonauction.hibid.com/lot/...q=&ref=catalog

Tell them to wait while I build an addition.

... you'll be having it shipped, then ? :-)
John T.

Old July 30th 20, 12:08 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/28/2020 6:49 PM, wrote:

https://filsonauction.hibid.com/lot/...q=&ref=catalog

I'm not certain it's big enough for what I need.
Old July 30th 20, 02:20 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 7:11:21 AM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 7/28/2020 6:49 PM, wrote:

https://filsonauction.hibid.com/lot/...q=&ref=catalog

I'm not certain it's big enough for what I need.

I wish I had it when I made this...

https://i.imgur.com/vooVWFE.jpg

Old July 30th 20, 04:52 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/28/2020 6:49 PM, wrote:

https://filsonauction.hibid.com/lot/...q=&ref=catalog

I'm not certain it's big enough for what I need.

Pretty sure I've heard that said before