Old July 20th 20, 02:52 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default tool & etc score.

Cool beanz. Cool scores.

Yesterday:
Recliner chair for the wife.
Alltrade Pro scroll saw for me. (Weighs a ton! 1991 date, they made
the sheet metal out of cast iron!)

Day before
Sliding window in frame, for the shop for $1.00 - who cares if it is
the "right" size!?
home built Black and Decker router table.
filler paper for the Transit notebook (somewhere in storage.)

Habitat for Humanity.

Now to get that shop space reorganized.

Happy camper
--
pyotr filipivich
TV NEWS: Yesterday's newspaper read to the illiterate.

Old July 20th 20, 03:59 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Cool beanz. Cool scores.

Yesterday:
Recliner chair for the wife.
Alltrade Pro scroll saw for me. (Weighs a ton! 1991 date, they made
the sheet metal out of cast iron!)

Day before
Sliding window in frame, for the shop for $1.00 - who cares if it is
the "right" size!?
home built Black and Decker router table.
filler paper for the Transit notebook (somewhere in storage.)

Habitat for Humanity.

Now to get that shop space reorganized.

Happy camper

Habitate for Humanity is a great place to get deals. You have to go in
with no preconcieved ideas of what you want. Then buy what you see.

I got about 60' of molding for about $0.5/ft.

Don't forget garage sales. My wife got a $100 artist easle for $10

Is your Habitate for Humanity open? I think cooper (NC goober) still
has ours closed

Old July 20th 20, 04:23 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 10:59:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Cool beanz. Cool scores.

Yesterday:
Recliner chair for the wife.
Alltrade Pro scroll saw for me. (Weighs a ton! 1991 date, they made
the sheet metal out of cast iron!)

Day before
Sliding window in frame, for the shop for $1.00 - who cares if it is
the "right" size!?
home built Black and Decker router table.
filler paper for the Transit notebook (somewhere in storage.)

Habitat for Humanity.

Now to get that shop space reorganized.

Happy camper

Habitate for Humanity is a great place to get deals. You have to go in
with no preconcieved ideas of what you want. Then buy what you see.

I got about 60' of molding for about $0.5/ft.

Don't forget garage sales. My wife got a $100 artist easle for $10

Pawn shops too. I once bought a PC 690 router ($140) and a DeWalt D26453 ROS ($90) for $80 total. They were both barely dusty.

Matter of fact, I used them both today.
Old July 20th 20, 06:10 PM posted to rec.woodworking

knuttle on Sun, 19 Jul 2020 22:59:05
-0400 typed in rec.woodworking the following:
[...]

Our are open. Governor LePetomain has decreed the "wear a mask
kabuki" but ...

--
pyotr filipivich