DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Supplier for 3M Abrasives (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/67777-supplier-3m-abrasives.html)

Chris and Patsy September 3rd 04 10:30 PM

Supplier for 3M Abrasives

Can anyone suggest a supplier for 3M abrasive papers, specifically
'Production RN FRE CUT GOLD 216U'.

My father purchased some from a Canadian supplier but it was expensive and
he's looking for either a US or UK supplier, any ideas ?

thanks
Chris (UK)

Bob Steidl September 3rd 04 10:39 PM

"Chris and Patsy" News@ wrote:

Can anyone suggest a supplier for 3M abrasive papers, specifically
'Production RN FRE CUT GOLD 216U'.

http://www.homesteadfinishing.com/ht...abrasives2.htm

Nice paper for rubbing out finishes, by the way.

Bob Steidl September 3rd 04 10:41 PM

Can anyone suggest a supplier for 3M abrasive papers, specifically
'Production RN FRE CUT GOLD 216U'.

Me again. I just remembered that Lee Valley carries these too, but in a
slighly narrower range of grits.

Larry Jaques September 4th 04 12:25 AM

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:30:51 +0100, "Chris and Patsy"
calmly ranted:

Can anyone suggest a supplier for 3M abrasive papers, specifically
'Production RN FRE CUT GOLD 216U'.

My father purchased some from a Canadian supplier but it was expensive and
he's looking for either a US or UK supplier, any ideas ?

www.woodfinishingsupplies.com Carries both the 3M and Mirka gold
sheets/discs. Russ stocks the Liberon 0000 steel wool, the best/
cleanest/finest/most uniform wool I've ever seen or used.
std disclaimer applies

--== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html - Schnazzy Tees online

B a r r y September 4th 04 02:01 AM

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:25:33 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

www.woodfinishingsupplies.com Carries both the 3M and Mirka gold
sheets/discs.

Even Amazon has Mirka nowadays!