Rod

Default Rockwell/Beaver Jointer owner manual

I just bought a jointer Rockwell/Beaver Jointer 6inch Cat Num 48600
(old one)at a garage sale, and I'm looking for the manual for this
item. The knifes need to be replaced and I'm not sure how to go about
it, especially for the adjustment after re-installation. Also I think
the jointer is not turning fast enough. The previous owner also bought
it "as is" without the manual. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

Rod
George

http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHt...s/Jointers.htm

For a parts list.

The Delta number should cross to a manual ordered by calling the number at:
http://www.deltawoodworking.com/

om...