DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dont forget to snip! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/651459-dont-forget-snip.html)

Leon[_7_] July 5th 20 06:12 PM

Dont forget to snip!

I'm guilt as much as the next person. These threads are becoming
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long with redundant information.

Snip!

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] July 5th 20 07:21 PM

Dont forget to snip!

On 7/5/2020 1:12 PM, Leon wrote:
I'm guilt as much as the next person.Â* These threads are becoming
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long with redundant information.

Snip!

Oh, OK. From the subject line I thought it was going to be a thread
about circumcision.

There is a new place in town that was advertising discount circumcision.
It was a rip off.

[email protected] July 5th 20 10:22 PM

Dont forget to snip!

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:21:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/5/2020 1:12 PM, Leon wrote:
I'm guilt as much as the next person.* These threads are becoming
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long with redundant information.

Snip!

Oh, OK. From the subject line I thought it was going to be a thread
about circumcision.

You beat me to it.

There is a new place in town that was advertising discount circumcision.
It was a rip off.

Ouch!

Unquestionably Confused[_4_] July 5th 20 11:32 PM

Dont forget to snip!

On 7/5/2020 1:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/5/2020 1:12 PM, Leon wrote:
I'm guilt as much as the next person.Â* These threads are becoming
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long with redundant information.

Snip!

Oh, OK.Â* From the subject line I thought it was going to be a thread
about circumcision.

There is a new place in town that was advertising discount circumcision.
Â*It was a rip off.

I heard the mohel running that shop got audited by the IRS.

They came in demanding his records and while everything appeared to be
in order, the auditor, in a last ditch effort to "get something" on the
mohel asked what he did with the little snippets after the circumcision
apparently thinking he was making money off them somehow.

The mohel, cool as cucumber, said "I save them up and send them off to
the IRS and every so often they send me back a little prick like you!"

(Betcha thought he was going to say he made change purses out of them
that when you rubbed them, turned into an overnight case)

DerbyDad03 July 6th 20 01:49 AM

Dont forget to snip!

On 7/5/2020 1:12 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

Change purse to an overnight case? Now that's a grow-er, not a show-er.

(I always heard that it turned into a wallet)