DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Now *That's* A Circular Saw! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/651232-now-%2Athats%2A-circular-saw.html)

DerbyDad03 June 29th 20 04:26 AM

Now *That's* A Circular Saw!

I grabbed my phone a little too late, but I took a picture of my TV.

This guy is cutting a tenon on a beam with a 16" circular saw, holding
the saw straight out, above waist level.

https://i.imgur.com/e048Nim.jpg?1

The show was about pre-fab post-and-beam homes, but this beam was too big
to fit into any of their CNC machines.

It was an interesting juxtaposition between the automation of the CNC
machines and a guy wrestling with a huge circular saw, both in the same room.