Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shaper Origin

Has anyone purchase one of these yet? I just pulled the trigger on the
unit plus the workstation. Together they are at a reduced price for and
until Father's Day.

I have been watching this tool for about 3~4 years now and this will up
my game.

Yes pricey but less expensive the most any CNC machine past an entry
level unit. And then it has a tiny foot print compared to a CNC. It is
more hands on but there is no limit to size of the object being milled.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 1:55:34 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Shaper? CNC? Shaper CNC?

Was there suppose to be a model #, description or link you had in mind to post?

Yeah, you need to up your game for our benefit. We haven't seen a project from you in a good while.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/18/2020 3:50 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 1:55:34 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Shaper? CNC? Shaper CNC?

Was there suppose to be a model #, description or link you had in mind to post?

Shaper Origin

Shaperorigin.com

Yeah, you need to up your game for our benefit. We haven't seen a project from you in a good while.

Yeah! I'm getting tired of big stuff although my wife now wants a guest
Murphy bed and all that goes with that!!!

And then maybe some new upper kitchen cabiets to extend to the ceiling,
11 feet. And a pole vault to go with that.

And then........

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 4:53:44 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Yeah! I'm getting tired of big stuff although my wife now wants a guest
Murphy bed and all that goes with that!!!

Big stuff is problematic for me these days, also. Recently I made some rat "boxes". Saw some rats coming from the neighbors yard, eating the bird seed at my feeder. Bought some Decon for the boxes. So for (3 days running) the Decon is disappearing readily.

And then maybe some new upper kitchen cabinets to extend to the ceiling,
11 feet.

Storage for hurricane readiness? Just kidding!

And a pole vault to go with that.

Speaking of pole vault, check out Mondo, a Lafayette High graduate 2 yrs ago. Because of Covid, lately he's been practicing (putting on a show) at the high school, 5 blocks from my house. It's nice to watch him soar. Lots of fans, here.

Age 18, European Champ -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkgGZjfmpQ
Age 20, breaks the world record -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppaqt2OqGzk&t=813s
A week later, breaks the record again -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjSjCzphFeQ

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 9:54:27 PM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:

Bought some Decon for the boxes.

Correction. That should be Havoc, not Decon, rat poison.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/18/2020 9:54 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 4:53:44 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Yeah! I'm getting tired of big stuff although my wife now wants a guest
Murphy bed and all that goes with that!!!

Big stuff is problematic for me these days, also. Recently I made some rat "boxes". Saw some rats coming from the neighbors yard, eating the bird seed at my feeder. Bought some Decon for the boxes. So for (3 days running) the Decon is disappearing readily.

And then maybe some new upper kitchen cabinets to extend to the ceiling,
11 feet.

Storage for hurricane readiness? Just kidding!

I had not thought of that.... ;~) Could keep the flood waters out of
the upper cabinets.

And a pole vault to go with that.

Speaking of pole vault, check out Mondo, a Lafayette High graduate 2 yrs ago. Because of Covid, lately he's been practicing (putting on a show) at the high school, 5 blocks from my house. It's nice to watch him soar. Lots of fans, here.

Yeah he is great, saw home on another of your posts way back when.

Age 18, European Champ -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkgGZjfmpQ
Age 20, breaks the world record -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppaqt2OqGzk&t=813s
A week later, breaks the record again -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjSjCzphFeQ

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 20:23:45 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 9:54:27 PM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:

Bought some Decon for the boxes.

Correction. That should be Havoc, not Decon, rat poison.

Warfarin? I used to eat that stuff. ;-) The replacement is $1400/90
days. :-(