Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Have a group of Incra table parts

These were left over after the sellers kids had a shop sale after their father lost his shop from a stroke and was in the Nursing home. He has passed and being local, family in NC, I agreed to help to sell to pay funeral cost.. Any indication from the group as to what fair sale asking would be appropriate would be appreciated. I have lots of individual (?) parts that I can send to your email or if possible post here.