Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Plastic lumber -- where do you buy it?

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
That material is useful (Plastic)
In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)
I'm a really big fan (Lover)
(Channeling Grace Slick)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Hvp1Z10TI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Elijah
------
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 05:26:30 +0000 (UTC), Eli the Bearded
wrote:

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
That material is useful (Plastic)
In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)
I'm a really big fan (Lover)
(Channeling Grace Slick)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Hvp1Z10TI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Elijah
------
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

Tell me you don't watch that!

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
That material is useful (Plastic)
In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)
I'm a really big fan (Lover)
(Channeling Grace Slick)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Hvp1Z10TI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Elijah
------
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

Tell me you don't watch that!

Better yet, tell me how we morphed from Grace Slick to *that*!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Eli the Bearded wrote:

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
That material is useful (Plastic)
In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)
I'm a really big fan (Lover)
(Channeling Grace Slick)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Hvp1Z10TI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Elijah
------
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 11:06:37 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:
Eli the Bearded wrote:

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
That material is useful (Plastic)
In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)
I'm a really big fan (Lover)
(Channeling Grace Slick)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Hvp1Z10TI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Elijah
------
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

That's painful first thing in the morning.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In rec.woodworking, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 8:19:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

Tell me you don't watch that!

Better yet, tell me how we morphed from Grace Slick to *that*!

I'm riffing on plastic, not trying to keep Grace Slick in your head.

Elijah
------
Barbie - plastic; "Plastics" - name of clique
Posted to rec.woodworking

Eli the Bearded wrote:

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
That material is useful (Plastic)
In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)
I'm a really big fan (Lover)
(Channeling Grace Slick)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Hvp1Z10TI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Elijah
------
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

That's painful first thing in the morning.

https://i.imgflip.com/3mmtxt.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 7:20:57 AM UTC-4, Eli the Bearded wrote:
In rec.woodworking, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 8:19:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/
Tell me you don't watch that!

Better yet, tell me how we morphed from Grace Slick to *that*!

I'm riffing on plastic, not trying to keep Grace Slick in your head.

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the Dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
That material is useful (Plastic)
In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)
I'm a really big fan (Lover)
(Channeling Grace Slick)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Hvp1Z10TI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Elijah
------
or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

Tell me you don't watch that!

Better yet, tell me how we morphed from Grace Slick to *that*!

Speaking of Grace Slick... Long (long) time ago at a college campus
far, far, away, SWMBO and I went to a horrible JA concert. Grace was
high as a kite and was constantly singing a different song than the
band was playing. Papa John was so ****ed that he walked off the stage
at one point. At the end, they hadn't played White Rabbit. Grace
said that she didn't want to play it. "It's like eating a peanut
butter an jelly sandwich every day for ten years." The audience
wasn't happy.

Anyway, a month later there was a Moody Blues concert in the same
hall. At the encore they asked for requests. Some wise guy from the
back of the hall yelled out "White Rabbit". All hell broke loose. One
of the stage hands let the very confused group in on the joke, after
which they played another hour.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Clever guy yelling White Rabbit. :-)

Grace Slick not wanting to play White Rabbit is like Yes leaving Roundabout
out of the set or King Crimson saying no to "Court..."

Damn...I'm surprised I even remember those concerts. Actually, they are etched
(multiple times) into my brain.