DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New hand tool (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/650372-new-hand-tool.html)

Bob D[_2_] June 8th 20 12:38 AM

New hand tool

I just purchased a new hand tool for my shop that is finding use several times a day. There are no hoses or cords required and its best in class. I bought an old fashioned Amish made broom from Lancaster, Pa. I've never had a broom that works as well as this one. It reminds me of the magical efficiency of a well tuned No. 8 jointer plane. My shop floor has never been so clean.

Bob

J. Clarke[_5_] June 8th 20 12:51 AM

New hand tool

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 16:38:33 -0700 (PDT), Bob D
wrote:

I just purchased a new hand tool for my shop that is finding use several times a day. There are no hoses or cords required and its best in class. I bought an old fashioned Amish made broom from Lancaster, Pa. I've never had a broom that works as well as this one. It reminds me of the magical efficiency of a well tuned No. 8 jointer plane. My shop floor has never been so clean.

I remember having a broom like that once. Don't think it was Amish
made but it swept really clean. And I haven't found another one since
that was as satisfactory.

Just Wondering[_4_] June 8th 20 11:26 PM

another new tool New hand tool

wrote:

I just purchased a new hand tool for my shop that is finding use several times a day. There are no hoses or cords required and its best in class. I bought an old fashioned Amish made broom from Lancaster, Pa. I've never had a broom that works as well as this one. It reminds me of the magical efficiency of a well tuned No. 8 jointer plane. My shop floor has never been so clean.

I remember having a broom like that once. Don't think it was Amish
made but it swept really clean. And I haven't found another one since
that was as satisfactory.

I need to get me some of these.
https://hvac-hacks.com/wp-content/up...201349_442.jpg

Don't buy the 288-bit set. That would be two gross.