Posted to rec.woodworking

Default owners manual for 5014 cutter grinder for Rockwell and Porter Cable

Hello! I finally found and purchased a used 5014 for sharpening spiral cut
planer blades. Either I do not see what I'm doing wrong, or something is
slightly bent. The cutter engages the far side of the grinding wheel first,
where it should engage the closest edge.
I cannot find a manual on the www. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...te-824011-.htm