DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   delta 46-700c pulley (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/646899-delta-46-700c-pulley.html)

gary April 1st 20 04:14 AM

delta 46-700c pulley

hi, can anyone tell me the difference between a 46-700 and a 46-700c? I need
a pulley for the motor and was wondering if they would be the same? I can only
find part #s for the 700 and mine is a 700c. I would appreciate any help I can
get. gg

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ey-823773-.htm

dpb[_3_] April 1st 20 02:18 PM

delta 46-700c pulley

On 3/31/2020 10:14 PM, gary wrote:
hi, can anyone tell me the difference betweenÂ* a 46-700 and a 46-700c?
I need a pulley for the motor and was wondering if they would be the same? I
can only find part #s for the 700 and mine is a 700c. I would appreciate any help
I can get.
gg

Looks like mayhaps the C was a Canadian model from what I can
see...think will be no difference for parts.

Contact Delta and ask; think they still at least do respond even though
factory parts for it are by now probably iffy at best...