Old February 9th 20, 04:01 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Old Posts

On 2/9/2020 9:50 AM, Jack wrote:
On 2/8/2020 5:30 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/8/2020 5:17 PM, Markem wrote:
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 11:07:05 -0500, Jack wrote:

On 2/5/2020 9:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 11:10:48 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 1/30/2020 7:04 PM, Tom Crist wrote:
It seems that some VERY old posts are getting revived here. It
might have something to do with changing hosts or ????? Some seem
to be re-posts from other forums.

It would probably be good for the forum manager to archive posts
over say 5 years so they could be read but not responded to. Until
then, readers should pay attention to the date of the original
post to gauge if it is still relevant.

I'm the forum manager, but no one listens to me other than me....

What?

Self explanatory!

We are not listening to you remember?

Easy to say, but have you paid your dues?* I sent him payment in cash.
It was due on the first.

Too little too late.* I already banned you from the forum, your posts
are invisible to all!

I'll have the last laugh. There is a guy that calls me and can fix my
computer. I bet he has a work around for it.

Old February 9th 20, 04:34 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/9/2020 10:01 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/9/2020 9:50 AM, Jack wrote:
[...]

It's not your computer, you're banned from the forum computer.
Sorry, no refunds, no appeals.

--
Jack
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you..
Old February 9th 20, 07:52 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 9:55:25 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 2/8/2020 8:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 11:07:09 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 2/5/2020 9:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 11:10:48 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 1/30/2020 7:04 PM, Tom Crist wrote:
It seems that some VERY old posts are getting revived here. It might have something to do with changing hosts or ????? Some seem to be re-posts from other forums.

It would probably be good for the forum manager to archive posts over say 5 years so they could be read but not responded to. Until then, readers should pay attention to the date of the original post to gauge if it is still relevant.

I'm the forum manager, but no one listens to me other than me....

What?

Self explanatory!

What? (I'm not listening, so I don't know what you said.)

You're hearing, but not listening.

If you say it again, I'll listen, but that would make you a liar 'cuz
you said no one listens to you other than you. Wait...maybe you wouldn't
be a liar, just mistaken. That's not as bad.

I See The Problem. I'm Speaking English, Your Listening In Dumbass!

First you said: "You're hearing, but not listening."

Then you said: "Your Listening In Dumbass"

Those can't both be true.
Old February 9th 20, 09:47 PM posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

That's ok. This jerk Jack hogged it all the time. I'm not sure what
this Jack jerk did at it when he wasn't reading rec.woodworking, but I'm
not sure that I want to know.

I'll get my own computer and won't let that Jack jerk near it!
Old February 10th 20, 06:03 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/9/2020 1:52 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Correct.

When you said you were not listening, I hadn't thought of the
possibility of you listening in dumbass instead of english. My bad.

So, you were lying when you said you said you were not listening and
actually were listening, just that you were listening in dumbass, rather
than english. I get it now.

Old February 10th 20, 06:11 PM posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

or more appropriately
WTF?

--
Jack
If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
Old February 10th 20, 09:15 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:03:52 -0500, Jack wrote:

[...]

In order to listen someone must speak, no one is reading out loud for
me.

Old February 11th 20, 04:24 AM posted to rec.woodworking

[...]

You misspelled "to". ^^

So, you were lying when you said you said you were not listening and
actually were listening, just that you were listening in dumbass, rather a

You did it again!
^^
than english. I get it now.

I doubt it.
Old February 11th 20, 04:44 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/10/2020 3:15 PM, Markem wrote:
[...]

I hear you.

Perhaps a computer upgrade is in order...
--
Jack

3" fence posts or 4" fence posts? Al-W UK diy 24 June 7th 17 11:07 PM
Gate posts, fence posts & rotting gareth UK diy 40 May 21st 15 09:09 AM
Old concrete fence posts and shed floor David WE Roberts UK diy 4 September 13th 09 12:56 PM
Old,old timber posts Tom Gardner Woodworking 18 June 25th 06 04:34 AM
Distance between posts for 5 x 3 posts and 6ft featheredge the carpet man UK diy 2 March 27th 06 05:21 PM