DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Northern California wood dealers page 3 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/643926-re-northern-california-wood-dealers-page-3-a.html)

[email protected] January 28th 20 02:09 AM

Northern California wood dealers page 3

Would you wrap your car, Truck or Vehicle in an Ad for a whooping $300.00 weekly for Monster Energy Drink Company? The wrap does not damage car paints.. Please contact me for more information, as I may not have time to respond to your comment here. Please note that this AD is for US and Canadian residents only. Please reply back with your personal e-mail address to or text (231) 225-0185

J. Clarke[_5_] January 28th 20 02:47 AM

Northern California wood dealers page 3

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2016/08/how-spot-car-wrap-scam?page=3