DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIY Angle Grinder slide track (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/643661-diy-angle-grinder-slide-track.html)

Hawk January 17th 20 01:20 PM

DIY Angle Grinder slide track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmCIKA6N4c

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in
itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other
homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just
have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make
their own adapters?

Hawk January 17th 20 01:23 PM

On 1/17/2020 8:20 AM, Hawk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmCIKA6N4c

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in
itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other
homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just
have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make
their own adapters?

I just noticed the next video which follows is his homemade belt sander.
I'm sure more will follow.

J. Clarke[_5_] January 17th 20 10:36 PM

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 08:23:55 -0500, Hawk wrote:

On 1/17/2020 8:20 AM, Hawk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmCIKA6N4c

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in
itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other
homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just
have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make
their own adapters?

I just noticed the next video which follows is his homemade belt sander.
I'm sure more will follow.

Get a load of the ornithopter.

This person's workmanship is amazing. Also the tidiness. And I am
not altogether convinced that it's a "guy".

Hawk January 18th 20 01:42 AM

On 1/17/2020 8:20 AM, Hawk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmCIKA6N4c

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in
itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other
homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just
have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make
their own adapters?

I just noticed the next video which follows is his homemade belt sander.
I'm sure more will follow.

Get a load of the ornithopter.

This person's workmanship is amazing. Also the tidiness. And I am
not altogether convinced that it's a "guy".

LOL....I was thinking the same based on the lack of thick hair on the
arms and the feminine presence. The only non female quality is lack of
longer finger nails.

Bob La Londe[_7_] January 18th 20 02:08 AM

On 1/17/2020 6:20 AM, Hawk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmCIKA6N4c

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in
itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other
homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just
have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make
their own adapters?

JSK is on my sub list on the Tube. Lots of cool videos.

Leon[_7_] January 20th 20 05:12 PM

On 1/17/2020 8:20 AM, Hawk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmCIKA6N4c

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in
itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other
homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just
have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make
their own adapters?

I just noticed the next video which follows is his homemade belt sander.
I'm sure more will follow.

Get a load of the ornithopter.

This person's workmanship is amazing. Also the tidiness. And I am
not altogether convinced that it's a "guy".

Very likely a guy.
First two fingers from the thumb are noticeably different in length.
These two fingers on the majority of females are almost the same length.

I'm not sure if you have been around many Asians or not but the majority
of the men do not have much or any arm hair, same goes with many
Hispanics. We have a large population of both in Houston.

The man's wedding band seems to be an indicator too.