DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lost that metal insert for router raizer (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/64260-lost-metal-insert-router-raizer.html)

PMD August 8th 04 01:37 PM

Lost that metal insert for router raizer

Does anyone know where I can get another metal insert dust cover for
the Router Raizer? I lost mine and the thing Raizer doesn't work too
well with sawdust in the adjustment port.
TIA
Pat D

Edwin Pawlowski August 8th 04 02:32 PM

Lost that metal insert for router raizer

"PMD" wrote in message
m...
Does anyone know where I can get another metal insert dust cover for
the Router Raizer? I lost mine and the thing Raizer doesn't work too
well with sawdust in the adjustment port.
TIA
Pat D

Contact the Router Raizer people

Pounds on Wood August 8th 04 03:38 PM

Lost that metal insert for router raizer

No, but I bet these folks do: http://www.routerraizer.com/

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

m...

JLucas ILS August 9th 04 02:57 AM

Lost that metal insert for router raizer

you can get more at routerraizer but you can also use table without it.