DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woodbender (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/64026-woodbender.html)

BUB 209 August 6th 04 03:10 AM

Woodbender

I just made a bender for steamed wood of simple, inexpensive parts and it
worked very well. I didn't put in any text but it's pretty self-explanatory.
But if you would like to have anything explained, feel free to email me. If
you'd like to see it,
go to:
http://www.edswoods.com/bender.htm

Russell Mathew August 6th 04 04:45 AM

Santa Maria (Bolivian Lumber for Decking)

I am looking for supplier for Santa Maria decking lumber (marketed under
that name by Windsor Plywood in western Canada). I am looking for a
supplier in southern Ontario and cannot find a reference for it here (or
elsewhere for that matter). Does anyone know other dealers? Is there
another name that this is marketed by elsewhere?

Thanks,

Russell

patriarch August 6th 04 05:33 AM

Santa Maria (Bolivian Lumber for Decking)

Russell Mathew wrote in
:

I am looking for supplier for Santa Maria decking lumber (marketed under
that name by Windsor Plywood in western Canada). I am looking for a
supplier in southern Ontario and cannot find a reference for it here (or
elsewhere for that matter). Does anyone know other dealers? Is there
another name that this is marketed by elsewhere?

Thanks,

Russell

Here's as close as I can get:

Plywood and Lumber Sales

ROYALTON, VT
5319 Route 14
Royalton, VT* 05068

www.pals4wood.com Check their species chart for info.

I use their Bay Area locations frequently (I was in today, picking up a few
sticks of maple.)

They carry Santa Maria in their Earthsource operation. I've built a few
things from it. It has some similarity to mahogany (doesn't everything
imported?)

No affiliation, etc. Just very good suppliers.

Patriarch