Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Who Makes Blast Gates That Don't Get Clogged?

I have a couple of these Woodriver blast gates in my shop:

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/2-1-2-abs-blast-gate

They tend to get clogged in the back corners such that they don't close
completely. More often than I'd like I have to get out the air hose and
blast the dust out of the innards to get them to seal. Once they are clean
they work great...for a while.

Is this common with blast gates or are there better ones that don't clog?
I need 2 1/2" gates.

Thanks!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 8:28:05 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I have a couple of these Woodriver blast gates in my shop:

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/2-1-2-abs-blast-gate

They tend to get clogged in the back corners such that they don't close
completely. More often than I'd like I have to get out the air hose and
blast the dust out of the innards to get them to seal. Once they are clean
they work great...for a while.

Is this common with blast gates or are there better ones that don't clog?
I need 2 1/2" gates.

Thanks!

I use the all metal gates and do not have any problem with them not closing completely. They have been in service for years. I believe I bought them at Rockler. Mine are for 4" hose. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Bob
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 6:30:45 PM UTC-4, Bob D wrote:
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 8:28:05 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I have a couple of these Woodriver blast gates in my shop:

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/2-1-2-abs-blast-gate

They tend to get clogged in the back corners such that they don't close
completely. More often than I'd like I have to get out the air hose and
blast the dust out of the innards to get them to seal. Once they are clean
they work great...for a while.

Is this common with blast gates or are there better ones that don't clog?
I need 2 1/2" gates.

Thanks!

I use the all metal gates and do not have any problem with them not closing completely. They have been in service for years. I believe I bought them at Rockler. Mine are for 4" hose. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Bob

From my recent reading, these plastic gates are prone to clogging, especially
in systems with relatively weak air flow.

Some people modify them by clipping off the back corners so the debris is
pushed out. Yes, you lose some air flow at the open gate, but less than
when you are losing air at a gate that is supposed to be closed but isn't
due to the clog.

I'm going to try that. If it doesn't work, I may try these, although it
seems like the open slot would mean even more leakage.

https://www.amazon.com/Cleaning-Alum.../dp/B071FXL35D

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/7/2019 5:30 PM, Bob D wrote:
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 8:28:05 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I have a couple of these Woodriver blast gates in my shop:

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/2-1-2-abs-blast-gate

They tend to get clogged in the back corners such that they don't close
completely. More often than I'd like I have to get out the air hose and
blast the dust out of the innards to get them to seal. Once they are clean
they work great...for a while.

Is this common with blast gates or are there better ones that don't clog?
I need 2 1/2" gates.

Thanks!

I use the all metal gates and do not have any problem with them not closing completely. They have been in service for years. I believe I bought them at Rockler. Mine are for 4" hose. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Bob

I think larger hose would help. Probably less pressure involved so particles
wouldn't be so inclined to fill up the cracks around the gates.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/6/2019 8:28 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I have a couple of these Woodriver blast gates in my shop:

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/2-1-2-abs-blast-gate

They tend to get clogged in the back corners such that they don't close
completely. More often than I'd like I have to get out the air hose and
blast the dust out of the innards to get them to seal. Once they are clean
they work great...for a while.

Is this common with blast gates or are there better ones that don't clog?
I need 2 1/2" gates.

Thanks!

I don't use nor will I probably ever use blast gates. I do not have a
multi man shop so I only need to use my DC for ONE tool at a time. I
have a 30' long flex hose that comes directly from the DC to any of the
6 machines that use the 4" connection. The ends are flared so hood up
is instant.

My set up is just toooooo easy and efficient for me to consider
complicating with Y's or blast gates.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/8/2019 1:54 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/6/2019 8:28 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I have a couple of these Woodriver blast gates in my shop:

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/2-1-2-abs-blast-gate

They tend to get clogged in the back corners such that they don't close
completely. More often than I'd like I have to get out the air hose and
blast the dust out of the innards to get them to seal. Once they are
clean
they work great...for a while.

Is this common with blast gates or are there better ones that don't clog?
I need 2 1/2" gates.

Thanks!

I don't use nor will I probably ever use blast gates.Â* I do not have a
multi man shop so I only need to use my DC for ONE tool at a time.Â* I
have a 30' long flex hose that comes directly from the DC to any of the
6 machines that use the 4" connection.Â* The ends are flared so hood up
is instant.

My set up is just toooooo easy and efficient for me to consider
complicating with Y's or blast gates.

Oh one more thing, no clogs at all, ever.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 2:54:23 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
[...]

My set-up is far from "complicated" One Y, two blast gates, right next
to each other.

One gate is dedicated to the miter saw, the other is for basically the same
hose set as you describe. It takes nothing more than a quick push-pull to
swap the air flow.

I found that I use the miter saw so frequently for quick, one or 2 cuts,
even for non-shop related tasks, that it deserved a dedicated DC connection.
In addition, the miter saw's DC connection is on the left of the saw and
the entire rest of my shop on the right. The dedicated connection for the
miter saw is more efficient than just a single hose, even with the clogs.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/8/2019 2:38 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Well, complicated enough that you are asking for solutions to problems.

One gate is dedicated to the miter saw, the other is for basically the same
hose set as you describe. It takes nothing more than a quick push-pull to
swap the air flow.

And to unclog jams.

I found that I use the miter saw so frequently for quick, one or 2 cuts,
even for non-shop related tasks, that it deserved a dedicated DC connection.
In addition, the miter saw's DC connection is on the left of the saw and
the entire rest of my shop on the right. The dedicated connection for the
miter saw is more efficient than just a single hose, even with the clogs.

Then you should not have any complaints,,,,, or do you? About those
blast gates.... ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 4:09:41 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
[...]

Solution to problem. Singular.

One gate is dedicated to the miter saw, the other is for basically the same
hose set as you describe. It takes nothing more than a quick push-pull to
swap the air flow.

And to unclog jams.

On occasion, yes. But the air line I ran to the shop last winter sure
helps with that task.

I found that I use the miter saw so frequently for quick, one or 2 cuts,
even for non-shop related tasks, that it deserved a dedicated DC connection.
In addition, the miter saw's DC connection is on the left of the saw and
the entire rest of my shop on the right. The dedicated connection for the
miter saw is more efficient than just a single hose, even with the clogs.

Then you should not have any complaints,,,,, or do you? About those
blast gates.... ;~)

The set-up is still more efficient, even with the occasional need to clean the
gates. If I had to do it before every use, then, no, it wouldn't be more
efficient.

Has every improvement you've made in your shop/house/etc. been 100%
perfect the first time or did some require a bit of tweaking?

If you never have any issues whatsoever, then I bow to your greatness. ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/8/2019 2:54 PM, Leon wrote:

I don't use nor will I probably ever use blast gates. I do not have a
multi man shop so I only need to use my DC for ONE tool at a time.

Blast gates are not for multi man shops, they are for multi tool shops.
Most larger shops with lots of large tools have a central dust collector
permanently hooked up. Many not only have blast gates, but gates that
open automatically and systems that turn on when each machine is used.

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully, and by the gate recess getting clogged, not the
hose getting clogged. Jointers and planers can clog hose, not so much
saws and sanders.

I would hate to walk around connecting all my tools to hose each time I
used them. It's aggravating just having to move a gate. I already have
a Long Ranger so I can turn on the collector from anywhere, and that's
aggravating enough that I understand why guys like their machines to do
all that for them automatically.

I made my own gates and they never get clogged, ever, but I still have
to open and close gates manually...ugh. Well, I did have one clog and it
was a t-shirt stuck in the middle of my table saw hose... Still no clue
as to how that thing got in there. I'd have a hard time getting it past
my saw blade and into the chute...

--
Jack

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully...

I could read my OP 100 times, upside down, sideways and inside out and
not figure out how you came to that conclusion.

I never mentioned Rockler gates and I never said anything about them not
opening fully. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

Wasn't it you that just commented on another member's "reading ability"?
(see the Forstner bit thread) Pot, kettle, etc.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/8/2019 3:27 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Nooooo. I finally went to the single 30' hose to cure issues with
clogs. ;~)

Actually your issue is a long documented problem with blast gates and
complicated runs. I decided to simply run the flex hose with the flared
ends to start with.

I was watching a YouTube video a few weeks ago, OMG, me too. The guy
had a Very complex DC system and had no suction. Probably 6~8 gates and
as many Y's. All sent from the tool to the ceiling and the system could
not pick up debris from his DeWalt planer. He thought it was because
the DeWalt planer blew out the chips vs. simply being sucked out of the
planer.
He clearly did not have an understanding of how all of this works.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
....snip...

I would hate to walk around connecting all my tools to hose each time I
used them. It's aggravating just having to move a gate. I already have
a Long Ranger so I can turn on the collector from anywhere, and that's
aggravating enough that I understand why guys like their machines to do
all that for them automatically.

....snip...

I have a remote control receptacle that controls the wet-dry vac that
acts as my DC. The vac is in the cabinet under my miter saw.

The remote is typically velcro'd to the side of my miter saw, but travels
with me when I'll be turning the vac on and off multiple times at a another
tool.

I tried a Smart Plug with my Echo Dot, but the results were too intermittent
for my liking. "Alexa, vacuum on" works perfectly. However, "Alexa, vacuum
off" either works immediately or results in responses like:

"Did you mean vacuum?"
"Sorry, I can't find a device named cuum"
"Sorry, I can't find a device named vac"
or no response at all.

It all depends on which way I'm facing, how loud the music is, how loud I
speak, etc. If my choice is to sometimes have to repeat myself multiple
times or turn and face the Dot or always yell at the top of my lungs, I'll
stick with the remote.

Maybe I should try some other names for the plug. Perhaps one syllable will
work better.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2019 7:31 AM, Jack wrote:
On 8/8/2019 2:54 PM, Leon wrote:

I don't use nor will I probably ever use blast gates.Â* I do not have a
multi man shop so I only need to use my DC for ONE tool at a time.

Blast gates are not for multi man shops, they are for multi tool shops.
Most larger shops with lots of large tools have a central dust collector
permanently hooked up.Â* Many not only have blast gates, but gates that
open automatically and systems that turn on when each machine is used.

Well I would speculate that the blast gates were first used in larger
multi man shops where every thing is anchored. I could be wrong.

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully, and by the gate recess getting clogged, not the
hose getting clogged. Jointers and planers can clog hose, not so much
saws and sanders.

I would hate to walk around connecting all my tools to hose each time I
used them.Â* It's aggravating just having to move a gate.Â* I already have
a Long Ranger so I can turn on the collector from anywhere, and that's
aggravating enough that I understand why guys like their machines to do
all that for them automatically.

All of my equipment is mobile and I almost never use a machine where it
is stored. Attaching the hose is simply one more step to positioning
the tool and and plugging in the power cord. My DC hose hangs down from
about the center of my garage. Needless to say blast gates would not
work for me nor do I need a complicated network of pipe for each tool.

The remote for the DC is very handy, mine came with it built in to start
with.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2019 8:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully...

I could read my OP 100 times, upside down, sideways and inside out and
not figure out how you came to that conclusion.

I never mentioned Rockler gates and I never said anything about them not
opening fully. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

Wasn't it you that just commented on another member's "reading ability"?
(see the Forstner bit thread) Pot, kettle, etc.

Well in Jack's defense the WoodCraft and Rockler gates probably come
from the same factory in China. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 11:18:15 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2019 8:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully...

I could read my OP 100 times, upside down, sideways and inside out and
not figure out how you came to that conclusion.

I never mentioned Rockler gates and I never said anything about them not
opening fully. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

Wasn't it you that just commented on another member's "reading ability"?
(see the Forstner bit thread) Pot, kettle, etc.

Well in Jack's defense the WoodCraft and Rockler gates probably come
from the same factory in China. ;~)

I wonder if this will work...

But the Chinese symbol for closed å…³é—* doesn't look anything like the
Chinese symbol for open 打开.

;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:05:37 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
I tried a Smart Plug with my Echo Dot, but the results were too intermittent
for my liking. "Alexa, vacuum on" works perfectly. However, "Alexa, vacuum
off" either works immediately or results in responses like:

"Did you mean vacuum?"
"Sorry, I can't find a device named cuum"
"Sorry, I can't find a device named vac"
or no response at all.

I expect the noise with the vacuum running clogs the echo dot hearing. Maybe you should try Alexa app on your phone and use a headset.

I use Apple home app and talk to my apple watch all the time to control lighting and door in my shop.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:16:12 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
nor do I need a complicated network of pipe for each tool.

What are the characteristics of a "complicated network of pipe"? ;-)

Bob
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 2:11:24 PM UTC-4, Bob D wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:16:12 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
nor do I need a complicated network of pipe for each tool.

What are the characteristics of a "complicated network of pipe"? ;-)

Bob

Something like this, perhaps?

https://i.imgur.com/BB6Wi6y.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 13:31:35 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 2:11:24 PM UTC-4, Bob D wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:16:12 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
nor do I need a complicated network of pipe for each tool.

What are the characteristics of a "complicated network of pipe"? ;-)

Bob

Something like this, perhaps?

https://i.imgur.com/BB6Wi6y.jpg

Yeah, that must really suck.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/11/2019 1:11 PM, Bob D wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:16:12 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
nor do I need a complicated network of pipe for each tool.

What are the characteristics of a "complicated network of pipe"? ;-)

Bob

More pipes than 1 "ONE". ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2019 9:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully...

I could read my OP 100 times, upside down, sideways and inside out and
not figure out how you came to that conclusion.

I never mentioned Rockler gates and I never said anything about them not
opening fully. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

Someone mentioned they use Rockler Gates [Bob], not that that matters.
The picture you referenced indicated to me the gate would not open all
the way because of the button preventing it from opening fully. Rockler
gates look exactly the same, and probably are.

Wasn't it you that just commented on another member's "reading ability"?
(see the Forstner bit thread) Pot, kettle, etc.

That was in response to Kevin stupidly claiming "video was for people
that can't read." I simply remarked perhaps a video would not help him,
[considering his proclaimed reading superiority]

Of course, you're too freaking dumb to figure that out. I thought you no
longer read or replied to my messages?

--
Jack
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 11:13:51 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
On 8/9/2019 9:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully...

I could read my OP 100 times, upside down, sideways and inside out and
not figure out how you came to that conclusion.

I never mentioned Rockler gates and I never said anything about them not
opening fully. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

Someone mentioned they use Rockler Gates [Bob], not that that matters.
The picture you referenced indicated to me the gate would not open all
the way because of the button preventing it from opening fully. Rockler
gates look exactly the same, and probably are.

Careful, you might trip if you keep backpedaling so hard.

BTW...your criteria for one thing to look "exactly the same" as
another must be pretty loose.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:13:48 -0400, Jack wrote:

Lost the initial post.

What size gate is needed?

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

[...]

What kind of help would you have offered if I had said 4"?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:56:11 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

[...]

If you want 6" down to 4" I would say go to clearvuecyclones.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

[...]

Thanks. I'll check them out. Never hurts to have another resource.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/12/2019 8:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

[...]

If you had an ounce of woodworking skill, you would have made your own
long ago.

--
Jack

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 7:52:31 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
On 8/12/2019 8:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

[...]

So let me see if I understand that dickhead comment correctly.

You are essentially saying:

"Any one who uses a commercially made blast gate doesn't have an once
of woodworking skill."

I wonder how many others in this group agree with that. (I mean agreement
on your blast gate comment. I'm sure that there is agreement on my use
of the word dickhead.)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/13/2019 4:11 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 7:52:31 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
On 8/12/2019 8:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

[...]

What I said is clear, calling it a "dickhead comment" won't clear it up
for you.
--
Jack
I'd rather argue against 100 idiots than have one agree with me.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 1:54:23 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
I don't use nor will I probably ever use blast gates. I do not have a
multi man shop so I only need to use my DC for ONE tool at a time. I
have a 30' long flex hose that comes directly from the DC to any of the
6 machines that use the 4" connection. The ends are flared so hood up
is instant.

My set up is just toooooo easy and efficient for me to consider
complicating with Y's or blast gates.

My shop has become so crowded. All of my collection hoses drop from the ceiling. If I had to run a hose across the floor, I would have to hang from the ceiling to operate my tablesaw. :-). But you've already seen my mess.

Bob
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/14/2019 7:22 PM, Bob D wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 1:54:23 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
I don't use nor will I probably ever use blast gates. I do not have a
multi man shop so I only need to use my DC for ONE tool at a time. I
have a 30' long flex hose that comes directly from the DC to any of the
6 machines that use the 4" connection. The ends are flared so hood up
is instant.

My set up is just toooooo easy and efficient for me to consider
complicating with Y's or blast gates.

My shop has become so crowded. All of my collection hoses drop from the ceiling. If I had to run a hose across the floor, I would have to hang from the ceiling to operate my tablesaw. :-). But you've already seen my mess.

Bob

LOL, so Bob If you will recall my hose goes up to the a 2x4 fitted
between one of the garage door rails. The DC hose hangs from there
normally. If I need long, 30', I take the hose down from the hanger
hooks and lay it on the floor.

How is that Ridgeline working for you?

We bought this a couple of days ago.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...in/dateposted/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 11:07:31 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 8/14/2019 7:22 PM, Bob D wrote:
[...]

You've got 50% more space than me, and I've got 50% more junk (counting the two recently acquired recumbent trikes). :-)

The ridgeline is proving to be perfect (for me). Its not for someone who wants a big truck.

I like your new truck.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/14/2019 7:22 PM, Bob D wrote:
[...]

You need a two story garage. ;~)

The ridgeline is proving to be perfect (for me). Its not for someone who wants a big truck.

The Ridgeline probably would been enough for us too, had we not wanted
a, nice long road trip vacation vehicle, with the ability to deliver
furniture.
We got a heck of a deal, it had options that we normally would not have
gotten, moon roof, massage seats, and FX4. BUT we paid about $3K less
than what KBB indicated was a great deal in our area.
And the Tundra that we traded proved to hold it's value very well. We
got almost 1/2 of what we paid for it 12 years ago. I totally believe
that the appraiser wanted the Tundra for himself. "He" came back telling
"me" about how Tundras drive and how clean our dirty truck was. :~) He
either wanted it or he had a customer looking for one.

I like your new truck.
Thanks, we need to get together. The smoke is thinning out and life is

beginning to get back to normal.

Sand Blast, Bead Blast, or? ....... rusty painted railings Norminn Home Repair 8 April 14th 06 06:06 AM
Blast Gates Jim Pierce Woodworking 3 September 22nd 05 10:59 PM
Attaching blast gates Phisherman Woodworking 8 September 3rd 04 10:17 AM
multiple blast gates on one drop Jim Woodworking 4 August 16th 04 04:01 PM
Position of blast gates Jonathan Oman Woodworking 7 July 27th 04 03:35 PM