Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Jig to check jointer tables for parallel

I havent posted here in a long while, but I just wanted to share a jig that I came up with in 2017 to align jointer tables.

Disclaimer: Im not here to promote anything, sell anything, or argue/debate. I dont care if you follow me on IG, YouTube or visit my website :^)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzFVDJg...=1l2fk3t2z8x7c