Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dwight

Default DeWalt Radial Armsaw (parts needed)

I recently aquired a DeWalt radial armsaw. The saw is in excellent
condition and runs like a champ. However, the arbor nut is pretty
much rounded off. My vice grips work great getting it off to change
blades, but I'd like to have one I can use a wrench on.

Anybody have a replacement or know where I can get one for a
reasonable price? I checked one place and they wanted upwards of $15
for it plus shipping.

Thanks!!!