DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Northern California wood dealers page 3 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/635883-northern-california-wood-dealers-page-3-a.html)

[email protected] May 21st 19 02:13 PM

Northern California wood dealers page 3

I'm Evaristus from Cameroon, west Africa. I'm a timber merchant. We get wood from the forest to the wood park and at the wood park wood is loaded into containers for shipping. If anyone here is interested in any African wood specie should contact me. You can reach me on whatsapp +237678162533. Email:

Leon[_7_] May 21st 19 02:35 PM

On 5/21/2019 8:13 AM, wrote:
I'm Evaristus from Cameroon, west Africa. I'm a timber merchant. We get wood from the forest to the wood park and at the wood park wood is loaded into containers for shipping. If anyone here is interested in any African wood specie should contact me. You can reach me on whatsapp +237678162533. Email:

Still in the wrong place.