DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Value of radial arm saw drill (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/633833-value-radial-arm-saw-drill.html)

Tbunk March 30th 19 02:14 PM

Value of radial arm saw drill

Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw
drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ll-820721-.htm

DerbyDad03 March 30th 19 03:21 PM

On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10:14:05 AM UTC-4, Tbunk wrote:
Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw
drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition

What, pray tell, is a "video value"?

Spalted Walt March 30th 19 03:28 PM

Tbunk m wrote:

Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw
drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition

"video value" ???

Cash value = $100.00
http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/determinemodels.aspx

Scott Lurndal March 30th 19 05:20 PM

DerbyDad03 writes:
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10:14:05 AM UTC-4, Tbunk wrote:
Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw
drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition

What, pray tell, is a "video value"?

For that matter, what is a "radial arm saw drill"?

(perhaps the optional chuck available for the RAS?)

DerbyDad03 March 30th 19 05:31 PM

On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 1:21:03 PM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:
DerbyDad03 writes:
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10:14:05 AM UTC-4, Tbunk wrote:
Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw
drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition

What, pray tell, is a "video value"?

For that matter, what is a "radial arm saw drill"?

(perhaps the optional chuck available for the RAS?)

Maybe he wants to sell/buy videos of people doing training drills
on a radial arm saw. ;-)

I'm pretty sure that you can get them for free. Some good, some not
so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBLhvQ6eP04

Spalted Walt March 30th 19 06:50 PM

(Scott Lurndal) wrote:

DerbyDad03 writes:
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10:14:05 AM UTC-4, Tbunk wrote:
Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw
drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition

What, pray tell, is a "video value"?

For that matter, what is a "radial arm saw drill"?

(perhaps the optional chuck available for the RAS?)

Probably...
https://imgur.com/gallery/H14S8uj

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/20159...-1/s-l1000.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUR9M3rHzvQ

Unquestionably Confused[_4_] March 30th 19 07:04 PM

On 3/30/2019 12:20 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
DerbyDad03 writes:
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10:14:05 AM UTC-4, Tbunk wrote:
Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw
drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition

What, pray tell, is a "video value"?

For that matter, what is a "radial arm saw drill"?

(perhaps the optional chuck available for the RAS?)

Exactly. There is a spindle available to put a Jacobs chuck on and you
can bore holes at a nifty 3450 RPMs. They also made a radial planer
that I never had the guts (or stupidity to use). The saw, despite not
meeting the safety standards later imposed, was a great one. Once
properly set up and adjusted, mine tended to stay that way and gave some
great cuts both cross and rip with good blades.

Current value (video, crayon drawing, real life or otherwise) is $100
(for the motor under the recall) plus whatever the scrapper will give
you for the useless metal you're left with after satisfying the terms of
the recall.

Spalted Walt March 31st 19 07:51 PM

Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Current value (video, crayon drawing, real life or otherwise) is $100
(for the motor under the recall) plus whatever the scrapper will give
you for the useless metal you're left with after satisfying the terms of
the recall.

"that's true"
https://youtu.be/RPtoCIjC6-I?t=872

DerbyDad03 March 31st 19 10:29 PM

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 2:51:40 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Current value (video, crayon drawing, real life or otherwise) is $100
(for the motor under the recall) plus whatever the scrapper will give
you for the useless metal you're left with after satisfying the terms of
the recall.

"that's true"
https://youtu.be/RPtoCIjC6-I?t=872

I don't what's scarier: That video or that you found that video.

Spalted Walt April 1st 19 12:08 AM

DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 2:51:40 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Current value (video, crayon drawing, real life or otherwise) is $100
(for the motor under the recall) plus whatever the scrapper will give
you for the useless metal you're left with after satisfying the terms of
the recall.

"that's true"
https://youtu.be/RPtoCIjC6-I?t=872

I don't what's scarier: That video or that you found that video.

Credit for the find goes to Alex Griswold:
https://twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/...37000045162501

Jamie is a hottie, or at least the pony thinks she is. ;)
2:17
https://youtu.be/A5o8u7cqFhA?t=104

DerbyDad03 April 1st 19 12:45 AM

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 2:51:40 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Current value (video, crayon drawing, real life or otherwise) is $100
(for the motor under the recall) plus whatever the scrapper will give
you for the useless metal you're left with after satisfying the terms of
the recall.

"that's true"
https://youtu.be/RPtoCIjC6-I?t=872

I don't what's scarier: That video or that you found that video.

Credit for the find goes to Alex Griswold:
https://twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/...37000045162501

Jamie is a hottie, or at least the pony thinks she is. ;)
2:17
https://youtu.be/A5o8u7cqFhA?t=104

I'm now trying to unsee that. I'm trying really hard.

Unquestionably Confused[_4_] April 1st 19 01:43 AM

DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 2:51:40 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Current value (video, crayon drawing, real life or otherwise) is $100
(for the motor under the recall) plus whatever the scrapper will give
you for the useless metal you're left with after satisfying the terms of
the recall.

"that's true"
https://youtu.be/RPtoCIjC6-I?t=872

I don't what's scarier: That video or that you found that video.

Credit for the find goes to Alex Griswold:
https://twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/...37000045162501

Jamie is a hottie, or at least the pony thinks she is. ;)
2:17
https://youtu.be/A5o8u7cqFhA?t=104

I'm now trying to unsee that. I'm trying really hard.

When I think that my comment about the RAS seems to have started this
thread, I am just so ashamed. May I beg forgiveness? Those two women
are. . . I don't know. There are no words.

DerbyDad03 April 1st 19 01:48 AM

DerbyDad03 wrote:

[...]

Sure there a

"That's true"