DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta 320C table saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/630736-re-delta-320c-table-saw.html)

[email protected] February 6th 19 01:07 AM

Delta 320C table saw

On Thursday, 15 March 2001 12:20:45 UTC-7, Charles Laforge wrote:
Hi folks

I am thinking of purchasing a table saw and the model I had in mind is the
Delta 36-320C saw. Delta pushes this as a contractor saw. The only bad
point about this unit it doesn't have a belt drive; it doesn't appear to be
direct drive either. Something else.

I cannot seem to find any info on it; not even on the delta web site. Does
anyone have any experience with this saw? It is priced at about $650CND;
about the price am want to spend at this

I had one given to Me for Father's day 20 years ago. The "c" stands for construction. I have had to replace the motor once and it is a very good entry level saw. I have cut a lot of hard wood with it and no complaints at all. Very heavy saw weights 260lbs. You wiĺl need help to take it off site....if you build a shop table that matches it's height you can rip 3/4 oak plywood by yourself.

Charles

Larry Kraus[_2_] February 6th 19 02:41 PM

Delta 320C table saw

On 2/5/2019 8:07 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, 15 March 2001 12:20:45 UTC-7, Charles Laforge wrote:
Hi folks

I am thinking of purchasing a table saw and the model I had in mind is the
Delta 36-320C saw. Delta pushes this as a contractor saw. The only bad
point about this unit it doesn't have a belt drive; it doesn't appear to be
direct drive either. Something else.

I cannot seem to find any info on it; not even on the delta web site. Does
anyone have any experience with this saw? It is priced at about $650CND;
about the price am want to spend at this

I had one given to Me for Father's day 20 years ago. The "c" stands for construction...

Your saw is almost as old as the original post.

Larry Kraus[_2_] February 6th 19 02:44 PM

Delta 320C table saw

On 2/6/2019 9:41 AM, Larry Kraus wrote:
On 2/5/2019 8:07 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, 15 March 2001 12:20:45 UTC-7, Charles LaforgeÂ* wrote:
Hi folks

I am thinking of purchasing a table saw and the model I had in mind
is the
Delta 36-320C saw.Â* Delta pushes this as a contractor saw.Â* The only bad
point about this unit it doesn't have a belt drive; it doesn't appear
to be
direct drive either.Â* Something else.

I cannot seem to find any info on it; not even on the delta web
site.Â* Does
anyone have any experience with this saw?Â* It is priced at about
$650CND;
about the price am want to spend at this

I had one given to Me for Father's day 20 years ago. The "c" stands
for construction...

Your saw is almost as old as the original post.

.... and I'm too old to keep the timeline in order.