Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My DW733 is leaving lines on my boards

replying to C & S, Warren wrote:
I have the same problem. It appears to be the heads of the bolts holding the
blades. You can see shiny spots on the bolt heads where they have hit the
wood. Anyone know if Dewalt has fixed the problem? It would take bolts with a
different sized head to fix.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ds-299216-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 14:44:02 GMT, Warren
m wrote:

replying to C & S, Warren wrote:
I have the same problem. It appears to be the heads of the bolts holding the
blades. You can see shiny spots on the bolt heads where they have hit the
wood. Anyone know if Dewalt has fixed the problem? It would take bolts with a
different sized head to fix.

New blades? Are your blades worn enough that the heads are exposed?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, December 10, 2018 at 9:44:05 AM UTC-5, Warren wrote:
replying to C & S, Warren wrote:
I have the same problem. It appears to be the heads of the bolts holding the
blades. You can see shiny spots on the bolt heads where they have hit the
wood. Anyone know if Dewalt has fixed the problem? It would take bolts with a
different sized head to fix.

Since the original thread was from 2004, I gotta ask:

Have you been putting up with the lines on your board for 14 years waiting
for Dewalt to fix the problem?