Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Morris Chair Reclining Mechanism

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 12:16:08 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Very old thread but maybe still works Im interested in what you know about reclining mechanism for Morris chair

I am interested as well, I had one of these chairs and loved it, now want to build one but cant find mechanisms.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 7:25:53 AM UTC-6, wrote:

I am interested as well, I had one of these chairs and loved it, now want to build one but cant find mechanisms.

http://scarboroughmarshfurniture.com.../hardware.html

https://restorationsupplies.com/chai...hair-hardware/

https://www.furnitureknowledge.com/s...8653?offset=30

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-MOR...o b:rk:1:pf:0