Posted to rec.woodworking

Default plans for Japanese torii gate

replying to Wookie, Ron Williams wrote:
Guys, guys! Don't be so lazy, Use you're Heads for other else than Driving
Nails. Type into the Search Engine; Japanese Torii Gate. Before you have
completed the input you will be given an answer. Look through the offerings
untill you find a picture that is pleasing to your Eye.. When these things
were invented there were signs that were used for the purpose or someone
decided they would like to make a Symbol to their religion or Gods. It, I
believe is, Represents the Gateway To Heaven/Nirvana (Some Such). There are
,to my knowledge, no definite dimension. Therefore I suggested the picture
that is most pleasing to you're Eye is the best to use . Now measure it up
work out those dimensions and go with your Heart.. Good Luck. Oh! P.S.
Mine Is to be my Bead Head using Tassie Black wood Stained Black and Red..
Traditional.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...te-180511-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 12:44:04 AM UTC-4, Ron Williams wrote:
replying to Wookie, Ron Williams wrote:
Guys, guys! Don't be so lazy, Use you're Heads for other else than Driving
Nails.

Ron, Ron! Don't be so lazy. Use your eyes for other else than reading the text.

This thread is 15 years old.