DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jamb adjustment screw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/614556-jamb-adjustment-screw.html)

[email protected] July 11th 18 03:36 AM

Jamb adjustment screw

Yes, I know this thread is 20+ years old, but
lack of response show how most installers
think:

"Jamb adjusters? I don't need no stinkin'
jamb adjusters!"

Colin Campbell July 11th 18 04:47 AM

Jamb adjustment screw

On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 19:36:10 -0700, thekmanrocks wrote:

Yes, I know this thread is 20+ years old, but lack of response show how
most installers think:

"Jamb adjusters? I don't need no stinkin' jamb adjusters!"

Granted I'm just a 3rd year apprentice, but TopStars and a WinBag make
door installations pretty simple, even for a 66-year old Grandad.

Cheers,
Colin