Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping Bill

As to that Peru sale, though a jointer isn't available, maybe keeping an eye on the dust collectors or drill presses is an option.... Lots 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31 & 32.... if one of these has been a shop tool consideration. Lot 37 DC is 3 phase, the others are single phase.
https://www.irsauctions.com/index_lo...tails&id=21917

I noticed there are Lot numbers missing. Seems, some items have been pulled from the sale. Though it doesn't matter, now, in the initial preview, a 12" jointer was pictured... it's no longer among the preview pics. Possibly other jointers were pulled, also, as the preview list mentioned jointers. That list no longer lists jointers, at all. Makes me wonder if a factory worker, or the like, had the option of purchasing an item, prior to the sale.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

Sonny wrote:
As to that Peru sale, though a jointer isn't available, maybe keeping an eye on the dust collectors or drill presses is an option.... Lots 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31 & 32.... if one of these has been a shop tool consideration. Lot 37 DC is 3 phase, the others are single phase.
https://www.irsauctions.com/index_lo...tails&id=21917

Thanks Sonny. I saw your other post regarding the change to the
inventory at the Peru sale. I'll keep my eyes open for a
jointer, but I don't have an urgent need. Old machinery draws my
eye... : ) You have way more space than I do!

Bill

Ping - Bill in Indy Sonny Woodworking 2 March 2nd 13 04:46 AM
Ping Bill Noble Gerald Ross[_2_] Woodturning 12 April 21st 08 06:47 AM
PING: Bill Noble Prometheus Woodturning 7 April 5th 07 10:39 AM
Ping Bill Pounds Lew Hodgett Woodworking 0 May 11th 06 09:33 PM
Ping Bill Gumbine Dave in Fairfax Woodturning 64 June 28th 05 04:18 PM