DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bandsaw Table Insert (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/611038-bandsaw-table-insert.html)

Bob La Londe[_7_] May 18th 18 03:53 PM

Bandsaw Table Insert

I snapped the plastic insert in the table of my Rigid upright bandsaw the
other day. I can make one out of aluminum easily enough. I was wondering
if anybody had any suggestions to make it "better."

Jack May 25th 18 01:20 PM

Bandsaw Table Insert

On 5/18/2018 10:53 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
I snapped the plastic insert in the table of my Rigid upright bandsaw
the other day. I can make one out of aluminum easily enough. I was
wondering if anybody had any suggestions to make it "better."

I make mine out of wood (oak) and turn it on my lathe for a perfect fit,
zero clearance insert.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com