Old April 14th 18, 05:25 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cutting boards made of UHMW???

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 20:02:55 -0500, Leon [email protected]
wrote:

On 4/12/2018 5:01 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 4:53:46 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 4/12/2018 11:34 AM, dpb wrote:
On 4/12/2018 10:59 AM, Leon wrote:

Give me numers over spell'n.* ;~)

Who was it who said it was a mighty poor fella' who couldn't think of
more than one way to spell a word?* Mark Twain, maybe???...can't recall.

--

YES... Him and that Samuel Clemens guy. ;~)

The way I heard it was that it takes a pretty intelligent person to be
able to spell a word more than one way. LOL

Then again, misspelled words could indicate a lack of attention to detail. I want
any document that I get from my attorney or tax guy to be dead nuts perfect.

Spelling errors are a big red fleg. ;-)

Well I guess it is a good thing that we are not talking attorneys or taxes.

Not in polite company, anyway.

Old April 14th 18, 07:19 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/12/2018 5:01 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Then again, misspelled words could indicate a lack of attention to detail. I want
any document that I get from my attorney or tax guy to be dead nuts perfect.

Am always amazed at the lack of accuracy in every court document I've
ever had reason to looke at in detail...not only is minor typographical
but often even in fact.

Old April 14th 18, 07:41 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 1:19:13 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:
On 4/12/2018 5:01 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Then again, misspelled words could indicate a lack of attention to detail. I want
any document that I get from my attorney or tax guy to be dead nuts perfect.

Am always amazed at the lack of accuracy in every court document I've
ever had reason to looke at in detail...not only is minor typographical
but often even in fact.

I said "I want" not "I expect". ;-)
Old April 15th 18, 02:30 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 8:12:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:

On 4/12/2018 11:34 AM, dpb wrote:
On 4/12/2018 10:59 AM, Leon wrote:

Give me numers over spell'n.* ;~)

Who was it who said it was a mighty poor fella' who couldn't think of
more than one way to spell a word?* Mark Twain, maybe???...can't recall.

--

YES... Him and that Samuel Clemens guy. ;~)

The way I heard it was that it takes a pretty intelligent person to be
able to spell a word more than one way. LOL

Then again, misspelled words could indicate a lack of attention to detail. I want
any document that I get from my attorney or tax guy to be dead nuts perfect.

Spelling errors are a big red fleg. ;-)

Well I guess it is a good thing that we are not talking attorneys or taxes.

Not in polite company, anyway.

And FWIW, what attorney actually produces the final copy of a document.

You've never heard of a "Final Notice"? They're usually written by
lawyers. I love the term "final draft", though.

The final draft is what occurs just prior to the insulation be installed.
Old April 15th 18, 03:52 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/12/2018 11:34 AM, dpb wrote:
[...]

Or what you get at last call, I suppose.
Old April 15th 18, 04:20 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/12/2018 11:34 AM, dpb wrote:
[...]

Or Mr. Irrelevant

(Currently Chad Kelly, QB - Denver Broncos)
Old April 15th 18, 04:54 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/12/2018 11:34 AM, dpb wrote:
[...]

Now that you mention it, I was #255. A friend got #365 and promptly
enlisted in the Marines. Go figure.