DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Festool LOOK OUT! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/608294-festool-look-out.html)

Leon[_7_] April 3rd 18 07:16 PM

Festool LOOK OUT!

Measure twice cut once is no longer a necessity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bgS6-O2APWY

sawdustmaker April 3rd 18 08:38 PM

Festool LOOK OUT!

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:4qCdnTTfUZKdWF7HnZ2dnUU7-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bgS6-O2APWY

I needed one of these last month. Think I'll put it on a watch list.
:)

Patrica Brandt April 4th 18 09:20 PM

Festool LOOK OUT!

On 4/3/2018 19:38:51 GMT, sawdustmaker wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:4qCdnTTfUZKdWF7HnZ2dnUU7-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bgS6-O2APWY

I needed one of these last month. Think I'll put it on a watch list.
:)

Hello,
Could someone tell me if Festool, Bosch or Saw-Stop
have stickers or decals to give away as promotional
items? My son recently turned 12 and has become really
interested in woodworking. His father (and uncles) have
given him a wide assortment of hand tools and a rolling
tool box. He is at that age where young boys think it's
cool to plaster stickers all over his tool box. Any
help would be appreciated.

--
Cheers, Pat
"Don't you wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the

[email protected] April 5th 18 03:08 AM

Festool LOOK OUT!

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 01:43:01 -0000 (UTC), Mikhail
wrote:

"Patrica Brandt" skrev i en meddelelse
On 4/3/2018 19:38:51 GMT, sawdustmaker wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:4qCdnTTfUZKdWF7HnZ2dnUU7-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bgS6-O2APWY

I needed one of these last month. Think I'll put it on a watch list.
:)

Hello,
Could someone tell me if Festool, Bosch or Saw-Stop
have stickers or decals to give away as promotional
items? My son recently turned 12 and has become really
interested in woodworking. His father (and uncles) have
given him a wide assortment of hand tools and a rolling
tool box. He is at that age where young boys think it's
cool to plaster stickers all over his tool box. Any
help would be appreciated.

I can no be certain if bosch hace sticker but yes for festool and saw stop they
are on bumper of this Texas truck.
http://i.cubeupload.com/suT1e4.jpg

IIRC, they handed them out in the gift package to everyone visiting
the road show.

Jack April 5th 18 04:07 PM

Festool LOOK OUT!

On 4/4/2018 9:43 PM, Mikhail wrote:
[...]

+1

Proof at least _I_ am not argumentative...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Puckdropper April 5th 18 08:48 PM

Festool LOOK OUT!

Mikhail wrote in
:

I can no be certain if bosch hace sticker but yes for festool and saw
stop they are on bumper of this Texas truck.
http://i.cubeupload.com/suT1e4.jpg

If they'd design the scaffolding a little better, it could be used to haul
lumber and with Systainers in the bed that guy would be ready for any
kitchen project anywhere!

:-)

Puckdropper