DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lee Valley takes a "pause" (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/608183-lee-valley-takes-pause.html)

Spalted Walt April 2nd 18 02:07 PM

Lee Valley takes a "pause"

LV breaks a 14 year tradition? No April Fools tool for 2018.

Rob Lee explains:
https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?263665-What-No-New-Tool-For-the-Day&p=2797111#post2797111

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=75235

[email protected] April 2nd 18 02:55 PM

Lee Valley takes a "pause"

On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 13:07:47 +0000, Spalted Walt
wrote:

LV breaks a 14 year tradition? No April Fools tool for 2018.

Rob Lee explains:
https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?263665-What-No-New-Tool-For-the-Day&p=2797111#post2797111

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=75235

Thanks - I was checking their web site yesterday -
now I know why I couldn't find it ...
John T.

Electric Comet April 3rd 18 05:18 PM

Lee Valley takes a "pause"

Spalted Walt wrote:

LV breaks a 14 year tradition? No April Fools tool for 2018.

seems to me the tradition all around april fools has fallen idle

although a biscuit joiner for 960 dollars is pretty funny so festool
is folling year round

and hf makes some tool looking objects that can fool pretty well too