Posted to rec.woodworking

Default work truck behind the scenes

for me it is hard to find a downside with this truck
the price is high and hard for me to justify but all else is fine

https://youtu.be/gMzPzOHL0Lk

others will probably consider these

high price but it is not beyond what the market will bear
short range but the vehicle is not meant for long drives anyway
boxiness but might be minor considering the utility of it

i imagine right now they are hip deep in figuring out the manufacture
and assembly which is probably a harder problem then getting to
this prototype