Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nifty table

I can see a few places where this would be nice to have. Patio, deck,
coffee table.
Anyone ever see plans for it?

https://imgur.com/gallery/H31ks1D
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/21/2018 4:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I can see a few places where this would be nice to have.Â* Patio, deck,
coffee table.
Anyone ever see plans for it?

https://imgur.com/gallery/H31ks1D

That is cool. I think it could be built from the illustration of it
taken apart but putting the pieces together might be the problem to
solve. :~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/21/2018 6:08 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/21/2018 4:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I can see a few places where this would be nice to have.Â* Patio, deck,
coffee table.
Anyone ever see plans for it?

https://imgur.com/gallery/H31ks1D

That is cool.Â* I think it could be built from the illustration of it
taken apart but putting the pieces together might be the problem to
solve.Â* :~)

I'm thinking 2 x 6 would work. I guess you can measure the photo and
get better scale. Could probably move the slots up or down to change
diameter.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:11:38 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/21/2018 6:08 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/21/2018 4:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I can see a few places where this would be nice to have.* Patio, deck,
coffee table.
Anyone ever see plans for it?

https://imgur.com/gallery/H31ks1D

That is cool.* I think it could be built from the illustration of it
taken apart but putting the pieces together might be the problem to
solve.* :~)

I'm thinking 2 x 6 would work. I guess you can measure the photo and
get better scale. Could probably move the slots up or down to change
diameter.

Sounds like a Sketchup project.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:08:45 -0500
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Anyone ever see plans for it?

sometimes plans are good but sometimes no

several times i looked at a plan and wondered why something was done
in such a way

then after thinking it over came up with another way which was easier
and quicker to make

sometimes plans spread bad ideas only because no one ever thought it
through or considered an alternative approach

have seen this with cooking recipes too

and then there is the searching quest for plans which turns up a lot
of dubious sites that eventually lead to a pay for plans site

sometimes creative searches at archive.org turns up usable plans

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Anyone ever see plans for it?

sometimes plans are good but sometimes no

several times i looked at a plan and wondered why something was done
in such a way

then after thinking it over came up with another way which was easier
and quicker to make

sometimes plans spread bad ideas only because no one ever thought it
through or considered an alternative approach

have seen this with cooking recipes too

and then there is the searching quest for plans which turns up a lot
of dubious sites that eventually lead to a pay for plans site

sometimes creative searches at archive.org turns up usable plans

Holy crap! Is that a period in your post? Did you get your keyboard fixed or make
a mistake?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Anyone ever see plans for it?

sometimes plans are good but sometimes no

several times i looked at a plan and wondered why something was done
in such a way

then after thinking it over came up with another way which was easier
and quicker to make

sometimes plans spread bad ideas only because no one ever thought it
through or considered an alternative approach

have seen this with cooking recipes too

and then there is the searching quest for plans which turns up a lot
of dubious sites that eventually lead to a pay for plans site

sometimes creative searches at archive.org turns up usable plans

Holy crap! Is that a period in your post? Did you get your keyboard fixed or make
a mistake?

Nope. You're dreaming. It's not a period. It's a "dot". ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Anyone ever see plans for it?

sometimes plans are good but sometimes no

several times i looked at a plan and wondered why something was done
in such a way

then after thinking it over came up with another way which was easier
and quicker to make

sometimes plans spread bad ideas only because no one ever thought it
through or considered an alternative approach

have seen this with cooking recipes too

and then there is the searching quest for plans which turns up a lot
of dubious sites that eventually lead to a pay for plans site

sometimes creative searches at archive.org turns up usable plans

Holy crap! Is that a period in your post? Did you get your keyboard fixed or make
a mistake?

Nope. You're dreaming. It's not a period. It's a "dot". ;-)

If he found it below the , it's a period. Period. ;-)

di-dah-di-dah-di-dah

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Anyone ever see plans for it?

sometimes plans are good but sometimes no

several times i looked at a plan and wondered why something was done
in such a way

then after thinking it over came up with another way which was easier
and quicker to make

sometimes plans spread bad ideas only because no one ever thought it
through or considered an alternative approach

have seen this with cooking recipes too

and then there is the searching quest for plans which turns up a lot
of dubious sites that eventually lead to a pay for plans site

sometimes creative searches at archive.org turns up usable plans

Holy crap! Is that a period in your post? Did you get your keyboard fixed or make
a mistake?

.It'sa dot.

I tried to order a replacement dot key for my keyboard and couldn't find one. I settled
for a period key. It came with a free "greater than" sign. What a deal!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

Did it come with a new shift key so that it would work properly?
Posted to rec.woodworking

I can see a few places where this would be nice to have. Patio, deck,
coffee table. Anyone ever see plans for it?
Ed Pawlowski
https://imgur.com/gallery/H31ks1D

Must be an invisible table. All I see are frightened animals.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 10:51:19 AM UTC-6, Casper wrote:
I can see a few places where this would be nice to have. Patio, deck,
coffee table. Anyone ever see plans for it?
Ed Pawlowski
https://imgur.com/gallery/H31ks1D

Must be an invisible table. All I see are frightened animals.

imgur must be under maintenance, or something. The pics are here, the first one of all three:
https://www.google.com/search?q=gall...ih=949#imgrc=_

Sonny

Wooden bicycle for two. Very high NQ (Nifty Quotient) Robatoy Woodworking 7 August 17th 07 07:53 AM
Nifty flashlight project B.B. Metalworking 14 November 30th 05 06:25 AM
nifty saw wesf66 Woodworking 3 July 3rd 05 04:36 AM
nifty quote of the day Birchy Home Ownership 0 April 1st 05 11:29 PM
Nifty layout puzzle. Robatoy Woodworking 31 January 4th 05 03:19 PM