Old December 7th 17, 03:24 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where's Swingman been?

I haven't been around much... but I noticed that Karl hasn't posted in a
long time, or I missed it.

Is he ok?

--
Jeff

Old December 7th 17, 05:44 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/6/2017 8:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:
I haven't been around much... but I noticed that Karl hasn't posted in a
long time, or I missed it.

Is he ok?

He is fine, crusty as ever. ;!) HE is taking a break.

Guess who else has been not been doing their maintainance? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 23 April 10th 08 04:36 AM
"Maybe the universe has always been like this, but I've been toowrapped up in myself to notice..." Phil Hobbs Electronic Schematics 3 October 12th 07 05:43 PM
Hey Swingman - You've Been Plagurized! Mike Marlow Woodworking 10 March 31st 06 02:58 PM
Ho, Swingman nospambob Woodworking 10 July 24th 05 08:06 PM
Paging: swingman Jim Bailey Woodworking 0 March 16th 05 12:19 AM