DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   VCarve Files (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/600755-vcarve-files.html)

k November 25th 17 11:05 PM

VCarve Files

Does anyone know a website where I can download VCarve files for free. I know of Thingiverse and Sketchup Warehouse which work.
thanks,

Electric Comet November 27th 17 04:57 PM

VCarve Files

On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 15:05:03 -0800 (PST)
k wrote:

Does anyone know a website where I can download VCarve files for
free. I know of Thingiverse and Sketchup Warehouse which work.

for what kind of thing

i would start with the community making that thing first

since you posted here it seems the thing is made of wood

search for vcarve files for things might produce many links