DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   You need a plunger (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/600627-you-need-plunger.html)

Markem[_2_] November 22nd 17 08:32 PM

You need a plunger

Well this is in the Menard's Black Friday sale flyer

https://goo.gl/po88yd

Enjoy your Turkey.

Keith nuttle November 22nd 17 09:10 PM

You need a plunger

On 11/22/2017 3:32 PM, Markem wrote:
Well this is in the Menard's Black Friday sale flyer

https://goo.gl/po88yd

Enjoy your Turkey.

I wish you had not done that. I have been in eastern North Carolina
for 6 year and am just getting over the lack of Menards.

--
2017: The year we learn to play the great game of Euchre

[email protected] November 22nd 17 09:38 PM

You need a plunger

Well this is in the Menard's Black Friday sale flyer
https://goo.gl/po88yd
Enjoy your Turkey.

There's some photos of the vintage version here :

http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/vinta...giving-pinups/

John T.

Bill[_86_] November 22nd 17 09:56 PM

You need a plunger

wrote:

There's some photos of the vintage version here :

http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/vinta...giving-pinups/

John T.

Why you so crazy about pictures of turkeys? ; )

[email protected] November 23rd 17 01:56 AM

You need a plunger

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:38:51 -0500, wrote:

Well this is in the Menard's Black Friday sale flyer
https://goo.gl/po88yd
Enjoy your Turkey.

There's some photos of the vintage version here :

http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/vinta...giving-pinups/

I like those versions much more. ;-),

[email protected] November 23rd 17 01:57 AM

You need a plunger

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:56:32 -0500, Bill

There's some photos of the vintage version here :

http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/vinta...giving-pinups/

John T.

Why you so crazy about pictures of turkeys? ; )

He likes the white meat, of course.

Puckdropper[_2_] November 23rd 17 07:00 PM

You need a plunger

Keith Nuttle wrote in news:ov4p4p$kup$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

I wish you had not done that. I have been in eastern North Carolina
for 6 year and am just getting over the lack of Menards.

How far away from Jacksonville? My great uncle lives there and we've been
out to see him a few times.

Puckdropper

Spalted Walt November 25th 17 12:59 AM

You need a plunger

Keith Nuttle wrote:

On 11/22/2017 3:32 PM, Markem wrote:
Well this is in the Menard's Black Friday sale flyer

https://goo.gl/po88yd

Enjoy your Turkey.

I wish you had not done that. I have been in eastern North Carolina
for 6 year and am just getting over the lack of Menards.

If you're ever around Kinston, NC tell Vivian at 'Chef & the Farmer'
that Walt sez hello! http://www.vivianhoward.com/chef-the-farmer/