Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The "Sagulator" is cool, but...

replying to Bay Area Dave, CruzR wrote:
looking at the first few comments it appears you folks have not used
Sagulator. I use it all the time; it's awesome. Before you use it, it is
extremely imperative that you read the directions very carefully.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ut-236180-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

CruzR m writes:
replying to Bay Area Dave, CruzR wrote:
looking at the first few comments it appears you folks have not used
Sagulator. I use it all the time; it's awesome. Before you use it, it is
extremely imperative that you read the directions very carefully.

Wow! Bay Area Dave! Haven't seen that moniker for a decade or so.

And as for CruzR, whatever that may be, you have no clue. Not about
Usenet, nor about "you folks".
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/17/2017 1:44 PM, CruzR wrote:
replying to Bay Area Dave, CruzR wrote:
looking at the first few comments it appears you folks have not used
Sagulator. I use it all the time; it's awesome. Before you use it, it is
extremely imperative that you read the directions very carefully.

Here is my Sagulator, it is the LFAT model.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...7622991960362/

Builiding a shelf? Check out the Sagulator! DerbyDad03 Woodworking 8 August 15th 17 01:02 AM
sagulator for glass? Joe Woodworking 19 December 11th 09 03:33 AM
One room cool and other oom not that much cool [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 24th 07 03:42 AM
sorry to keep posting in your cool ng but, Spike Home Repair 1 December 25th 05 08:23 AM
cool-crete or cool-deck reader Home Repair 2 March 14th 05 06:32 PM