DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sign carving router (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/59693-sign-carving-router.html)

Routerman P. Warner August 1st 04 09:34 PM

Sign carving router

Looking for best router for all-day (letter/number/art) free hand routing.
And what to do to manage heat and comfort.
Have seen county fair redwood sign makers use the PC 100. Still the best tool?
Your comments appreciated.
Email pat@patwarner or post here, thank you.
Routerman

J T August 2nd 04 02:50 AM

Sign carving router

Sun, Aug 1, 2004, 1:34pm (EDT-3)
(Routerman=A0P.=A0Warner)
Looking for best router for all-day (letter/number/art) free hand
routing. And what to do to manage heat and comfort.
Have seen county fair redwood sign makers use the PC 100. Still the best
tool? Your comments appreciated.
Email pat@patwarner or post here, thank you. Routerman
Me? Presume to give the Router God advice on routers? LMAO The
Woodworking Gods thing that's a hoot too.

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

patrick conroy August 4th 04 07:17 PM

Sign carving router

"J T" wrote in message

Me? Presume to give the Router God advice on routers? LMAO The
Woodworking Gods thing that's a hoot too.

Naaaaah - just more data points that Mr. Warner is a class act. He doesn't
presume to know everything and is more that willing to ask others for their
thoughts.

You're right about him being a Router Deity, however.

Gott'a admit, I haven't been to a County Fair in years, but a nice visual
and olfactory reminder of Corn Dogs popped into my head.